- Movie: Say “I love you” (literal title)
- Romaji: Sukitte Ii nayo
- Japanese: 好きっていいなよ
- Director: Asako Hyuga
- Writer: Kanae Hazuki (manga), Asako Hyuga
- Cinematographer: Yuta Tsukinaga
- Release Date: July 12, 2014
- Runtime: 103 min.
- Distributor: Shochiku
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Mei Tachibana is a high school student. Due to a traumatic incident when she was a kid, Mei has been unable to make friends or have boyfriends. By mistake, Mei then injures the most popular male student named Yamato Kurosawa. Somehow, Yamato Kurosawa likes Mei Tachibana and tells everyone unilaterally that Mei is his friend. One day, Yamato Kurosawa saves Mei Tachibana from a stalker by kissing her. From that kiss, their love story begins.
- Based on the manga series “Sukitte Ii nayo” by Kanae Hazuki (first published April, 2008 by monthly magazine Dessert).
- Filming began January 6, 2014 and finishes mid-February, 2014.
|Haruna Kawaguchi||Sota Fukushi||Tomohiro Ichikawa||Rika Adachi|
|Mei Tachibana||Yamato Kurosawa||Kai Takemura||Aiko Muto|
|Tasuku Nagase||Rima Nishizaki||Ryosuke Yamamoto||Arisa Yagi|
|Kenji Nakanishi||Asami Oikawa||Masashi Tachikawa||Megumi Kitagawa|
Additional Cast Members: